Ways to Explore Your Growth!!
Do you want to feel empowered and be on a positive path towards growth and well-being?
Invest in your journey of discovery!
You may need an objective, compassionate listener that can guide you in exploring your journey towards personal development and healing. There may be things that are blocking your success in relationships. It’s time to gain insight, and pick up some tools to move you closer to your life goals. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with other integrative tools and approaches would be used based on each individual’s needs.
I offer consultation and assessment to determine treatment for individual, couples or family counseling. The initial phone consultation is FREE. In addition to regular office sessions, I also offer on-line video counseling through a HIPAA compliant and secure platform through VSee.
I provide individualized treatment for issues such as grief from various losses, depression, anxiety, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and symptoms of codependency. I also can assess and counsel those dealing with both mental health and addiction issues (co-occurring disorders) as long as there is some stabilization.
I provide counseling services for adolescents and adults.
- PREPARE/ENRICH Facilitator for premarital and married couples. I provide helpful feedback from a confidential online assessment and help you develop relationship skills for the growth areas identified. Get more info at this link: Effective Solutions for Couples
- Solutions for Codependency Recovery- Including developing healthy esteem and creating healthy boundaries (Pia Mellody Model)
- Therapy for Symptoms of Depression, Anxiety, and PTSD. I provide solutions for managing symptoms and also help you discover the underlying causes and long-term healing solutions
- Grief Counseling including through The Grief Recovery One-On-One Program. See this link for more information: Explore Grief Recovery
- Recovery from Unhealthy Relationships
- Family of Origin issues such as early childhood trauma or attachment problems
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for various issues including building healthy esteem
- Christian Counseling: For my practice, this means if you want guidance with Christian principles, I can counsel you from this perspective with integrating other congruent tools.
- Addiction Recovery (only for stabilized substance use)
- Parenting Education & Support
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution
Sorry, at this time, I am not accepting new clients. Transitioning to online practice soon. Currently unavailable for consultation.
Explore Your Growth.
See information below about rates for my specialized counseling services below.
Rates & Insurance
- $125 per 50 minutes – individual sessions
- $150 per hour for relationship/marriage counseling (2 people)
- $170 per 90 min session of relationship or family counseling.
- The Grief Recovery Method One on One Program $650 for 7 weekly sessions (Installment payment plan can be arranged). Any payments for less than $100 cannot be billed for insurance reimbursement.
Therapy sessions are provided for a fee for service. I provide services as an out-of-network counselor so I can assist you with getting reimbursement from your insurance by providing a special receipt. I do not accept insurance payments. See more information below.
Please check with your insurance to ensure whether they you have out of network benefits for psychotherapy and to ask about reimbursement procedures and limitations. (See recommended questions below.)
Please note that insurance companies require submission of a diagnosis and specific clinical data. If you choose to use insurance or managed care to reimburse part of the cost of your sessions, please be aware that I will be required to provide that information. I have no control over the confidentiality procedures of third parties once clinical information leaves my office. If absolute privacy of your therapy records is a concern for you, you may prefer to pay for your sessions and not involve third party payers.
To determine if you have mental health coverage through your insurance carrier, the first thing you should do is call them. Check your coverage carefully and make sure you understand their answers. Couple of helpful questions you can ask them:
- How much does my insurance pay/reimburse for an out-of-network provider per session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What diagnoses and types of counseling are covered & not covered?
- Has my insurance deductible been met?
- What is the number of sessions covered per year?
Cash and all major credit cards accepted for payment. Payment will be taken at check-in right before your session.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment after initial session, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will likely be required to pay a no show/ late cancellation fee. Details will be discussed during first session. Exceptions may be made if an extenuating circumstance is assessed in an individual situation.