Do you want to feel empowered and be on a positive path towards growth and well-being?
Invest in your journey of discovery! You may need an objective, compassionate listener that can guide you in exploring your journey towards personal development and healing. There may be things that are blocking your success in relationships. It's time to gain insight, and pick up some tools to move you closer to your life goals. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with other integrative tools and approaches would be used based on each individual’s needs.
I offer consultation and assessment to determine treatment for individual, couples or family counseling. The initial phone consultation is FREE. In addition to regular office seessions, I also offer on-line video counseling through a HIPAA compliant and secure platform on Breakthrough.com. Please see the link above about this option.
I provide individualized treatment for issues such as grief from various losses, depression, anxiety, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and symptoms of codependency. I also can assess and counsel those dealing with both mental health and addiction issues (co-occurring disorders) as long as there is some stabilization.
I provide counseling services for adolescents and adults.
- PREPARE/ENRICH Facilitator for premarital and married couples. I provide helpful feedback from a confidential online assessment and help you develop relationship skills for the growth areas identified. Get more info at this link: Effective Solutions for Couples
- Solutions for Codependency Recovery- Including developing healthy esteem and creating healthy boundaries (Pia Mellody Model)
- Therapy for Symptoms of Depression, Anxiety, and PTSD. I provide solutions for managing symptoms and also help you discover the underlying causes and long-term healing solutions
- Grief Counseling including through The Grief Recovery One-On-One Program. See this link for more information Explore Grief Recovery
- Recovery from Unhealthy Relationships
- Family of Origin issues such as early childhood trauma or attachment problems
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for various issues including building healthy esteem
- Christian Counseling: For my practice, this means if you want guidance with Christian principles, I can counsel you from this perspective with integrating other congruent tools.
- Addiction Recovery (only for stabilized substance use)
- Parenting Education & Support
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution
I am now accepting new clients.
To see information about rates for my specialized counseling services, go to this link:
You can get a FREE phone consultation up to 30 minutes.
You can send an email to andrea@ExploreGrowth.com
Explore Your Growth.